Please note the following information for the preparation of your APTHC 2018 poster:
- The dimensions of the poster should not exceed 90cm wide x 120cm high.
- It is recommended that posters be prepared on one sheet. Alternatively, presenters may display their material on several smaller sheets.
- Allocate the top of the poster for the title and authors as stated on the submitted abstract.
- The text, illustrations, etc. should be large enough to be read from a distance of two meters.
- DO NOT write or paint on the poster boards.
- DO NOT use nails, push pins, screws, or any tools that will puncture the poster boards.
- Please refer to the Final Program book that you will receive upon arrival at the Congress for the poster board number assigned to you.
- Please use the board that displays the board number assigned to you.
If you have any further queries regarding your abstract or the Scientific Program, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.